4.17.2009

so how was your day?



"Hi! Honey, look what I made today" I can see his mind spinning and those thoughts in his head like, Ricky from I Love Lucy, what new hair-brained idea did Cindy get in her head today. 


So I ask "how was work? was it busy?" in the mean time am quickly trying to pick-up my messy clutter from todays projects...

Honey will say " lets go out to eat at that place down the street"  and I say "no, really dinner is almost done" 


Then there is the big Oops.... 


So we have a lovely dinner at that great mexican restaurant down the street we love, smile...


So how was your day?

3 comments:

Gabbi said...

I love that scene of Breakfast and I love how well it illustrated your own day...

xoxo

Haddock said...

Just loved the "I love Lucy"

Philigry said...

oh, i love this post! dinner out at a mexican restaurant sounds perfect! one of my favorite things to do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...